Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy belated, Kristen!

I only have the pictures of you that you hate, so I won't post one, but just know I love you on your birthday and every other day, and if you ever feel old because when you pinch the skin under your eye and it stays togther, just remember that I am 4 months older and my skin did that same thing yesterday.  I can't wait to have a celebration with you when I come to your neck of the woods in a few weeks.  I miss you a TON!  You are the sweetest friend I could ask for!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Im laughing for the 1st time today about the eye skin thing, I forgot about that. Thank you for your kind words, I cant wait to see you either!

cryssal said...

Happy Bithday Kristen. I am glad that I don't have any of those aging problems......HA! Call me Wrinkly Wanda! Hope it was a great day!

j and k said...

Eye skin? Jen, you need to relax. You are a hot mamma! Just stop it! And, yes, I second your opinions about cute Kristen!