Tuesday, November 25, 2008

rocking...

It's what I do these days...I rock.  Not to Guns N Roses anymore, but at 33, I do still rock.  Even at 4 AM, I'm still rockin' and have been since 2 AM.  I am thankful to my newborn son for that. He is keeping me young, although I think Garth Brooks said it best when he said, "I'm much too young to feel this damn old."  I have decided to be thankful for this fussiest of all babies, because he is forcing me to slow down, let things around me fall apart, and just ROCK.  It's the only thing that calms us both.  So, in case you are wondering why I don't call, email, or post on my blog anymore, it's because I am way too busy rockin'!  

8 comments:

cryssal said...

Rock on Momma, Rock on!

Alisha B. Whitman said...

That's a seriously good attitude you have there. I'm sorry that you're doing anything at 2 and 4 AM!

Reba said...

I think you're a great mom. I was talking with my ma and pa the other day and Dad said, "That Jen is a class act." I concur!

Kristen said...

Wow, you do have a great attitude! I would be grumpy to no end with little to no sleep! You are doing so great, I do miss talking to you though :)

Nicholle said...

It is my personal opinion that you can NEVER hold a baby too much and you can Never spoil a baby! They just don't stay little long enough! Rock on!

Raina said...

This is cute! Keep on rockin! I am so sorry such hard nights. These little ones have no courtesy. :D
I hope you aren't getting too exhausted!

j and k said...

I am impressed that for a sleep deprived hot mamma of four you can hang and rock without sleeping in the chair. But, you have always been a go getter-so you do everything well. That's one lucky boy getting rocked so long!

Marta said...

Thanks for reminding all of us to hold on to the precious little moments instead of throwing them out as annoyances. Way to make lemonade out of lemons! That's the Jen that we all know and love!