Wednesday, July 22, 2009

warning, here come a lot of pictures of a very fun stay-cation!

We had such a blast with Crystal, Jaide and Tage this past week and a half. It was too fun, too fast, and we wish we could do it all again! These visitors are so good to us, so helpful, and love to do all the things that we do, which makes it easy! Here are some of the highlights of our trip:

We had a fun picnic at a river-front park. The kids had fun playing in the water and watching the boats. This was part of Jaide's birthday extravaganza.
Molly roped Jaidie into some good-ole dress-up! Jaide was such a good sport when Molly brought her a dress that Molly promised was just her size!
Thank you, Jaide, for turning 17 at my house and choosing to go here for dinner:
Jaide under the banner, she is even cuter at 17, if that is possible!
Oh, I love this picture. These three have always been so close even with so much distance (because their moms do such a good job keeping in touch!) and pictures like this just warm my heart! We have so many of the three of them through the years, and I just want to take time by the shoulders and shake it and say stop, don't let these guys get a minute older.
We love you guys and will miss you dearly, dearly, dearly!

3 comments:

Raina said...

This all looks like SO SO SO much fun!!! I love the pictures and what a birthday it must have been! Happy Birthday Jaide!

Kristen said...

I'll just comment on all of them here, First, I think you should do 3 posts in a row every day..I loved catching up! Second, I think you have had the funnest summer around, and third, I wish I was there to spend it with you! I love the pictures, and love you all more! Happy birthday to Jaide, what fun cousins they all are.

cryssal said...

I told everyone at Church today that we didn't want to come back!!! Jaide said thanks for putting the dress up picture in. We want to be back there!!! We miss you guys, thanks for everything.