Thursday, August 26, 2010

fun at Grandma's...

We made a two week trip to Utah to visit family and friends. We played in the water a lot! It was so hot there! We went to Seven Peaks water park, of course, I was too busy chasing 4 kids with no husband to take photos, but we had a blast. We played at the pool with friends, and ran through these fun sprinklers at a park near Grandma's house.
I guess there are no shortage of pics of him...
Asa just tolerates my kids so well! And they LOVE her! It gives us our dog fix for a while!
Grandma's bath tub!
My dad's grave. His headstone was just installed while I was there. It looked nice. Still, not getting easier.
Thanks for a great time, Utah. We will be back, of course. And all of you there, feel free to visit us sometime!

1 comment:

Emmalee said...

Looks like fun! Where is that cute park with the fun sprinklers?