Thursday, March 3, 2011

Olivia: Mary Cassatt

Olivia did her biography report this year on Mary Cassatt. Her mom went to school to watch it and recorded the whole thing. However, when her mom got home and went to upload it to the computer, it was MIA. Could be user error, however, the light was blinking the whole time, and I stand by that will everything I have. Needless to say, I was SICK about it. Really SICK. She did such a great job and her class asked great questions which she answered so well, except on one that she didn't know, where she replied, "I'll have to get back to you on that." So cute! I did get a few photos of her dressed up in her classroom.

And, then, I made her redo it at home, for her tutor and her dad, and I really recorded it that time! Not the same, but better than nothing. And, luckily, Olivia forgave me for my technological retardation. It's a dangerous gift, this hi-tech stuff. I would post it here, but can't figure that out either. Oh well. Hopefully it will be forth-coming, but until then, enjoy this cute picture of my aspiring artist!

3 comments:

cryssal said...

Darling--both the illustration and O as Mary. Great Job Olivia, you are one of my favorite artists!

Brittany said...

she looks so cute! and that poster is really cool! i meant to tell you that yesterday when i saw it on display over the mantle. i can imagine what a wonderful job she did on her presentation!

Alisha B. Whitman said...

Mary Cassatt has always been one of my favorites too! She looks adorable. I think I recognize those two top images :) And I love the alien picture too. I'm always trying to convince my girls to cover all but the important whites.