Friday, June 3, 2011

Mommy/son date!

Jon took the girls to a Daddy-daughter campout with friends from our church today, and the boys and I took full advantage of the cats being away...

The afternoon began with Max and I playing "Guess Who," "Sorry," and "War," while Ian napped. Then, we headed out for sandwiches at Bigtown Hero:


And a picnic at the park of their choosing:


Then, Kung Fu Panda 2! We ate lots of treats and laughed our heads off!


Aren't my boys darling!!?


We ended the night by cuddling up with a good ole Star Wars book. I love times like this when I get time to slow down and enjoy my children. I think I had more fun than them tonight! I am really grateful for my sweet little guys!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Do you like those boys? I can't tell. (sarcasm)

BIG Brother said...

Lovin' Max's haircut though, what a stud! And then Ian...please send him to me!

Raina said...

really? This is SO cute! AND you played all those board games! I'm impressed. That isn't easy for me to do for very long!

cryssal said...

This post actually made me a little sad. Max's haircut makes him look too big! Your date night looks super fun and now I miss you guys even more!

Kristen said...

what a cool mom, and the boys looks so happy..just look at those faces!!! yum.

Emma said...

Oh my goodness, how fun! What a great date night. Your kids are so lucky to have you as their mom!

Sue said...

Be careful Jen...they might call you as the Weblos leader if they see how much fun you are with boys! Trust me. It's fun to have mommy / son playdates! How did Jon and the girls fare?