Friday, February 22, 2008

First trip to the dentist

Max and Molly took their first trip to the dentist this morning.  They were champs!  And the best news?  No cavities!  Yay!  Big sister had three teeth fixed today and needs two more.......my favorite way to spend $350!  
The best part of being a twin is that you don't have to do scary stuff alone!


Max loved the little suction thing!  Surprise!  It's like a miniature vacuum.
Good job to all three of my kids.  It's great that you don't take after your mom and dad and have fear to the point that you need sedation just to get a teeth cleaning!  You are the three best kiddos ever!

5 comments:

Alisha B. Whitman said...

Wow you're brave! How on earth did you get them to sit still for that???

Kristen said...

I LOVE that you took your camera along :) snd those are pretty awesome shades they have on too, looks like they actually had fun at the dentist.....what?

cryssal said...

I wish my trip to the dentist this week was as fun as M & M's. It is so nice that they started out with a good expirence.

Raina said...

I think that is so cute that they can do things together. I am also seriously impressed that they sat through the whole thing!!

Mandy said...

A fun dentist? Do they have that for adults?