Monday, July 21, 2008

Fourteen years and counting....

(Photo by Sue)
Jon and I just celebrated our 14th anniversary.  It is so hard to believe that it has been that many years (btw, I WAS a child bride).  On one hand, it seems like yesterday that we were saying our "I-do's" yet on the other hand, so much has happened in our lives that it's hard to remember a time when Jon was not by my side, being my best friend and biggest fan.  So, while this past year has been a tough one, I have so much faith in "us."  It is my one constant.  


(Photo by Olivia)
So, Happy Anniversary, Jonny!  Thanks for the past 14 years, I can't wait for the next 14!

12 comments:

Phoebe said...

You and Jon are a great team!

BTW your wedding dress= awesome. I need to see more of those photos!

Sue said...

What a darling couple! I love looking back at old photos (dahh)! We've all changed a bit in the past fourteen years haven't we. I wouldn't change a thing, (except maybe my income:-)

Sue said...

OH and the hair cuts are great.

Raina said...

Ok... that has me smiling! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that photo of you two. Both pictures. Especially the wedding. You both are adorable then, and even cuter now.
Happy Anniversary!

Mandy said...

Those pictures just made my day. Thanks!

Kristen said...

I love it. Those pictures are the best, and I'm with Phoebe, you should post more of your wedding! Happy 14 years, we love you!

Kristen said...

p,s, I cant beleive I am not around during this pregnancy of yours...you look awesome, as usual.

j and k said...

What? Fourteen years? Congrats! That is awesome and quite an accomplishment! By the way, child bride-there are more of us out there. You were gorgeous then, and gorgeous now!

cryssal said...

You should post the engagement pict. Happy Anniversary! You should have worn a chunky necklace in the last picture and maybe worn a canary yellow sweater too. You are still so dain cute! :)

Fancy Nancy said...

Love the wedding dress!

Unknown said...

Congrats 14 years is amazing! Love the pictures. You have not aged, what is your secret?

Erin said...

Congratulations you two! Sorry to be so late in the game, but I still hope you had a great day. You two have such a sweet relationship. here's to many, many more anniversaries.