Thursday, July 31, 2008

Night games

The other night I put M and M to bed, and then went to read with Olivia and get her all settled. When Olivia was all tucked in, and I was passing by the twins' room, I heard talking, and I stopped to listen.  Here is how it all played out (keep in mind that they are laying in their individual cribs in the DARK):


Max:  "one.....two.......three.......five.....six.......seven.......eight.........nine.....ten......weddy or not, hew I tum!"

Molly: giggling........

Max:  "I find you, Monny!!!"

Molly: lots more giggling

Max: "play again?"

Molly: "yeah!"

Max:  "one....two....three......five.......six.......seven........"

And so on........

Night games.  Hide and seek.  Without even leaving their beds!

7 comments:

cryssal said...

That is hillarious!!! How fun, lately it has just been constant fighting with my kids, I am about to rip my hair out. Good thing I have so much of it!

Alisha B. Whitman said...

Too funny. Imagine how much fun they'll have when they can climb out of their cribs!

Jen said...

sshhhhh..........don't tell them that climbing out is an option, Alisha!

Erin said...

Jen, that's adorable. Brooks needs a bedtime buddy. If only he were in a crib still. I think M and M are very clever...and resourceful.

j and k said...

I'm still giggling minutes after reading this. That is so cute! They are so funny together-they are so lucky to be in such a great family and to have a little partner all the time!

Raina said...

I think this is adorable! I can't wait for my boys to play those little games.

Fancy Nancy said...

Still in awe they have never climbed out! That is so adorable...