Tuesday, December 2, 2008

the wish list plunge...

I am taking a cue from some of my cute blogging buddies and creating a fun little holiday wish list (in hopes that my sweet husband might at some point actually look at my blog and surprise me!).   I am a girl who always wants a lot of things, so watch out, this could be long...

Bamboo Salad Hands:  I love this darling way to serve salad and I think I would get much less of it on the table if I had something more manageable than tongs to toss it with!  I found some I love at Crate and Barrel.  

These next two items are from Anthropologie.  I would like to disclaim that anyone could buy me ANYTHING from Anthropologie and I would do a back flip, but I especially love the following:

Bird Calendar (I am nuts about birds!)

These darling throws are awesome.  This is not the exact one that I want, I can't find a picture of that one online, but they are on sale right now.......only $99!



No comments: