Wednesday, June 10, 2009

trip

We had a great trip to Utah for Parker's graduation.   He is awesome and clearly a genius.  He graduated from Seminary, which is HUGE and we are so proud of him for that.  He also graduated from high school with a 3.987 GPA and was VP of the Honor Society, captain of the Golf team, and All State in tennis.  And, what's even more is that he is KIND, sweet and the best big brother EVER! What a gem.  I wish I could take any credit for him!  I will upload pictures of him soon.  I am still beat.  Sorry for no pictures.  My camera was broken. I have a few cute pics to download from Olivia's camera, but I am too lazy to do that right now, so if you want a recap of the end of our trip, you can go to Crystal's blog or Shirline's blog.  And, for some fun family photos, please visit the blog of my ever talented friend, Kristen.  She did a great job with a very un-cooperative group.  Hopefully later this week, I will become motivated to dig a little deeper and post more, but until then...

3 comments:

BIG Brother said...

was great to see you guys, wish it could have been more, love ya!

cryssal said...

I think you need a day off to recoup. It is never long enough!

Marta said...

Jen-
I am SOOOOOO sad that I didn't get to see you when you were down!! I am SOOOOO happy to hear that you are coming back in August. I promise I will MAKE it work then! :)
I am glad that you had a good, safe trip! Now you just need a vacation from your vacation! :)