Wednesday, August 19, 2009

one last hoorah...

We made the trek down to Utah again for one last summer hoorah. We had tons of fun, as always, visiting, swimming, and riding on tractors...

here are the kiddos riding on Papa's tractor...(the dog came along)
Ian had lots of fun with TWO big days of swimming...
we got to swim with great friends in Bountiful...
these boys got along so great!!!
biggest and littlest (my nephew is about 6'5" and counting)
sweet Aunt Shirl took amazing care of us, as usual...
another tractor (Max let him have this ONE ride on it)...
brothers...
uncle-ly advice...
and yet another tractor ride...
The main reason we headed down was for the wedding of Jake and Emma. Their sealing was amazing. It made me remember my own, and I am so happy for those two love birds! Crystal and I helped the amazing Shirl with the food for their reception, which was TONS of fun, and lots of work, but I would do anything if it means spending time with those two sister in laws. The reception turned out great, and thanks to nearly 400 eclairs and 400+ barbeque beef sandwiches, we had just enough food! Thanks for getting married, Jake and Emma! Good luck in love and life....

3 comments:

j and k said...

How fun! I love the tractor fun...the kids will remember that forever. I also LOVE Ian's little darling skin tight shirt in that picture. Can I just keep him please? Fun pictures!

Kristen said...

ITs makes you just want to move here doesnt it? C'mon, you know it does :) I loved seeing you all, and I am loving the family pictures. Your dad sure is fun to ride them on that tractor!!

Sue said...

Thanks for all your hard work at the reception. You three (Crystal, Shirl and you) made the A-Team at this reception. Everything was perfect.