Wednesday, December 23, 2009

This is the Season, beloved of the year...

She thinks she is Mary. Really.

Our first annual Gingerbread house! Thank goodness for Parker, our engineer, or we never would have gotten it together!
The girls went to the Nutcracker! It was magical, and every time people clapped, Molly would say, "oh no, I don't want it to be over!" She was in ballet heaven.
My four darlings, in their Christmas best.
The whole family before our Ward Christmas party "Back to Bethlehem"
Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

Nicholle said...

You guys look awesome! I love the Bethlehem shot!

cryssal said...

I am glad you hadn't thrown out your clothes from the year you spent in the Holy Land. I love the outfits, and Molly, I mean Mary, is darling

Betsy said...

Such a cute family!

You guys did better than we did on that gingerbread house. I got one like it and ended up not doing it since I had an extra set of hands trying to "help" while I was trying to do constuction of the house! Maybe next year...

Gel said...

Hope you had a Merry Christmas! Next year we'll have to go with you to the Nutcracker!!

Sue said...

Simply adorable. I miss the days our kids dressed up as Mary and Joseph. One year Danny was the baby Jesus. Now we have to wait for the grandkids to play the parts. The circle of life....Love it!!

Raina said...

I love love love how great you guys look! The Bethlehem picture is just darling too. Also, I'm very impressed with the Gingerbread house! Merry Christmas Van Wags!!!