Monday, August 13, 2007


Well, here I am 10 o'clock at night, and no husband to be found! Jon and Olivia went on a camping trip with another daddy/daughter duo in our ward, and are having the time of their lives right now getting dirty, eating way more junk than mom allows and staying up late. I hope they are having fun, because I know that I am. Am I terrible to love it when I am ALONE? My babies hit the sack, predictably early, and now I have free reign of the house. I am getting ready to go eat a big bowl of ice cream and sit in front of E! News. Is that so hopeless of me? Everyone leaves, and I had high hopes of being productive, but all I want to do is veg..........

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Hopeless? No way. Lucky? Yes!! Ice cream and E news are a perfect combo!! Im jealous, thanks for sharing!

Jenni Coberly said...

I'm a friend of Pheobe's. I just happened upon your blog. I have to say that a bowl of icecream, TV and nobody around is pretty much heaven. It's good to veg every once and awhile.

BIG Brother said...

I think this is Denise's dream/fantasy..you go girl!

Stephanie said...

You deserve a break! When Joe works late I put the kids to bed extra early so I can have my quiet moments like that.