Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Oh what a time!

Can I just tell you how much stinkin fun we had with my sister in law Crystal and her kids, Jaide, now 15 and darling, and Tage, now 9 and as spunky as ever, but loveable just the same? They got here last Sunday night, July 29th, and we did not stop going the whole time..............hence the reason I have not updated my blog. My apologies to all my fans. They just left this morning after a late GNO, and I can honestly say that these are visitors that we will truly miss!

Molly snorkeling in the back yard with her cousins!
Crystal and her naked nephew! She tied a bow in his curly locks!


Jaide, snorkeling. Did I mention how darling she is?
Here's a picture of all the cousins at the park by the river.
Max being a climber in his Keens.
Happy kids!
Olivia, Jaide, and Tage playing "Monkey in the Middle."
We picked lots and lots of marion berries, and made 30 bottles of JAM! Everytime I eat a PB&J I will think of Crystal! She is my favorite gal to make jam with!
Cousins at cheese factory! We had a picnic of, what else, cheese sammiches and ice cream cones for dessert! It was windy, but sunny, so we couldn't complain!
Playing in the sand at the beach was so fun for my girls and their cousins, but little Max kind of hated it all! He was tired, windblown, and just plain cranky!
Is there and ELEPHANT in the room?
Wee! Molly loves to swing with Aunt Crystal!
Taking time to smell the roses!
Everyone took their turn on the elephant, even Aunt Crystal!
.

4 comments:

Erin said...

What are you saying? I have made jam with you too. That's ok, I'll take second to Crystal anytime. Looks like you guys had such a great time. I love the photo of Jaide and Olivia. Cute, cute.

Sue said...

Do you think Crystal is as good a "jammer" as Rock'n Dave?

Sue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

Wish I could have been there to say hello. Got any extra jam?