Thursday, July 26, 2007

For all the cookie bar fans.........


The easiest, most popular cookie bars............posted due to great demand! This recipe was given to me by my totally awesome sister in law, Crystal, who is coming to see me in just a few days!


1 cup butter, softened

1 cup brown sugar

3/4 cup white sugar

2 eggs

1 tsp vanilla

2 cups flour

1 tsp soda

1/2 tsp salt

2 cups oats

1 bag of chocolate chips or m & ms and/or nuts.


1. Cream butter and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla.

2. Mix in dry ingredients.

3. Pour into a greased 13x9 pan and bake at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes.


5 comments:

Kristen said...

Thank you thank you THANK YOU! The most delicious cookie bars are finally made public! :)

Phoebe said...

Mmmmm. I'm nursing. I should be able to burn off those calories, right?

Mandy said...

Thanks for the recipe, that looks like it is right up my alley!

Erin said...

I am all over these cookie bars, baby! Pure ooey, gooey goodness. Thanks.

Tiffany said...

I made them and they are really yummy. Todd ate most of of them as I am working off some baby weight...plus some! ~Tiff