Wednesday, July 25, 2007

They are going to hate me for this one day!






So today, there was a nazi grandma at the swim park who would not allow the little kids to rinse off in the kiddie pool after they played in the sandbox. Rather than fight her, I loaded up my sandy kids and headed home. Before going into the house, I stripped them both down and let them play in the hose to get all that stuck on sand off! They were having the best time spraying each other and accidentally themselves! It was hilarious. I snapped a few pictures, which they will definately hate me for some day, but oh well.

4 comments:

Sue said...

Take it from one who over indulges in "photo ops", you can NEVER take too many pictures of your kids. Especially the candid naked ones. Remember the ones of Jakey and Danny on the Kokopelli "War Path" trip? Those were good times. :-)My kids don't hate me yet...(at least they haven't told me so.)

Kristen said...

I cant beleive you put nakey pictures of the kids on your blog..........just kidding! they are adorable!

Tiffany said...

We have called you the meanest mom in the whole "white" world though Susan!!!!!
Love you,
Tiff and Ash

Stephanie said...

Ha ha. Yeah, you have some blackmail worthy photos there, ha ha ha. They are so cute!