Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Gasp!



I can't believe I just posted a picture of myself in swimwear! Don't worry, I'm not vain, just the opposite, I am mortified, but I wanted to let you all know that I am now selling Modbe Clothing. It's an awesome line of mostly basic clothing that slims and covers you, making you look your best you! I am wearing a suit and skirt from the swim 2007 line, which I just love. It's thick (no see through nightmares) and LONG (no accidental booty or tummy flashes!). Check out the website http://www.modbeclothing.com/ and let me know what you think! Right now, all of the summer "limited" stuff is 30% off if you buy three items!

5 comments:

Jen said...

By the way, Olivia took these photos! Watch out Aunt Sue!

Stephanie said...

Wow! Who is that hot woman? You should be a model! I want one of those suits. Do they come in black?

Jen said...

Some styles come in black. Check out the web site at the lace up top! Super cute for fuller busted women, not that I am implying anything......

Phoebe said...

I am impressed that you posted swimsuit pictures! I love the suit. It is very flattering. Maybe next year, after the baby...

Jen said...

Don't be impressed, Phoebe, I am still mortified! Send me your blog address!