Friday, July 6, 2007

Forever XXI


I found a new store today (well, ok, new to me), and I wanted to share it with ya'll.............Forever 21! Now, I know that I have been "forever 21" for about 10 years now, but I had so much fun shopping there. There are a few reasons that I loved it so much, one was the fact that I was by myself (a rarity these days), and two, the stuff is so cheap (a necessity these days). I got some super cute linen pants for $22.80, three shirts for about $14.00 each, a purse for, get this: $15.80, and a cute headband. I had to do a double take at the price tags. Let's just say that I highly recommend it!

But don't worry, I still love Modbe most, and you need to stock up on your basics to wear under many of the tops from Forever 21........don't forget to visit http://www.modbeclothing.com/ and let me know what you'd love to order!

No comments: