Sunday, December 23, 2007

My little man!

My little guy got his first "real" haircut (I have been doing mini-trims on him for a few months now) last Tuesday.  He walked into the salon a baby, and came out a little boy!  It was a little sad to see his baby curls falling to the floor, but in the end, I got a handsome little man who was so very proud of himself.  He sat like a little statue the whole time, stone-faced.  Here are some before and after pics:

BEFORE
AND AFTER..........

SIDE VIEW
THE STYLISH SURFER BOY!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I didnt think he could get any cuter..I was wrong, i love the new do! (especially love the 2nd picture...!)

Alisha B. Whitman said...

Oh man, he looks so cute! That's great that he sat still too, I'm really impressed.

Phoebe said...

Perfect!

cryssal said...

When I told Geoff and Tage Max got his haircut they came running to see. The only comment they had was well, he's still cute! and that he is!

Erin said...

Jen, he looks so handsome. I love the new do.