Thursday, March 19, 2009

fallen off the radar...

I am back from my mini-vaca with some fun visitors and my bout with the nasty flu...I had to post a smattering of the fun we had and the places we went...all photos are courtesy of Sue, my camera has officially bitten the dust.
Multnomah Falls
Lincoln City 
Our hotel pool (warm enough to be a sauna!)
The Oregon Coast Aquarium
and, a whole lot of drawing with Uncle Dave.

We had lots of fun and enjoyed our guests all the way from Colorado, Uncle Dave and Aunt Sue.  They let us crash their party at the coast and we had a great time catching up!  We miss them and can't wait for their next visit.

3 comments:

j and k said...

FUn fun fun! It makes me want to visit the beach and go do fun things!

Kristen said...

what fun! I can see why you might not want it to end...I wouldnt. Great pictures too! LOVE the waterfall one, so dreamy!

Sue said...

I wouldn't say you CRASHED THE PARTY...we planned that party around you. Thank you so much for being a part of our vacation. We had a lot of fun. Looking forward to the next one.