Wednesday, October 7, 2009

eleven months....


oh no! How can it be? My baby is eleven months old! He is crawling all over the place, so my house has become quite like a lock down facility. Gates are up all over the place, which has become quite a frustration for Max and Molly who can't open them yet! The other day I ran upstairs to put some clothes away, and soon after I heard a little voice behind me, and there was Ian, all the way up the stairs. I had definitely forgotten how busy this stage is, because they want to be down crawling all the time, and let's face it, there are not many places you can just let a baby crawl! Ian's latest tricks are signing "more" (and he's the first of my kids to do it exactly right!), giving "fives," giving kisses, waving bye-bye, and clapping every time he hears "yay," "good job" or anyone else clapping. He's a big hit at Olivia's soccer games, because he's the only one cheering for both sides! This little guy puts many smiles in our day!


The countdown is on......just 24 more days until the big ONE.

6 comments:

j and k said...

He is just so handsome! Seriously...what a cute little guy and such a sweet temperment too! All your kids are, so look out world when they hit dating age.

Phoebe said...

That did go by quickly! Almost a year already?

What a handsome boy!

cryssal said...

He has little boy hair!!! I can't believe it, I thought your kids stopped growing when I wasn't there!

Fancy Nancy said...

I can't believe he is almost one! No way!!! He is too cute...

Vixie said...

He can't be almost one... that is way to fast!! Not allowed, sorry he must slow down. He is one cute boy!! Activity is such a fun stage.

Marta said...

Holy cow!!! He is CUTE!!!!! I just wish I could hold him and squeeze those cute cheeks!!