Sunday, January 17, 2010

Comin' or goin' he's got his best side showin'!

This post is long past due. Ian is walking! He is so cute! He started walking on New Year's Eve, which is exactly 14 months, so he was right on track with his late walker siblings! It was worth the wait, though, because this little guy is loving every minute of his newfound skill! It's been a few weeks, and he still expects a little applause every time he starts walking. Of course, we are all happy to oblige. So, since I am lame, lame, lame, and can't figure out how to load video, here are some terrible, blurry pictures. I just couldn't wait any longer, or look at that old Christmas post another day! Soooo, enjoy the view!


(aren't those cheeks yummy!?)

2 comments:

cryssal said...

They are all darling! I miss that guy and would sure like to check out his new skill!

Raina said...

ooo ooo. .I love love love the last shot! Totally cute cheeks. I'm always pinching cute cheeks. :D
Way to go Ian! :D