Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Trip to Utah

We took a trip to Utah last week to visit my grandma, aunt, and two cousins that flew in from North Carolina, along with all of our other fun family! It was good to see everyone. I am so mad at myself for not pulling out my camera and snapping more photos, especially of my grandma, if any of you who were there have any pics, please send them my way!

Aunt Cathi with my girlies! (this woman is amazing, going through chemo, and still beautiful and positive and such fun to be around!)
Meredith (my cousin) with my little man! She really won over my kids with her fun, bubbly personality and her easy way with children. It's like they'd known her their whole lives!
Cousins (some once-removed!)
While we were there we also celebrated Jon's birthday, along with my niece Hannah's. Again, I am lame and have no pictures of that, but Happy belated birthday, Jonny, we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you and can't get enough of you!!!

3 comments:

cryssal said...

I am so glad that you came! I loved seeing everybody! Will we be able to make it until May?

BIG Brother said...

so glad to see you guys, wish it could have been more, like always

Cathi Turner said...

Ha Ha. That is too funny that you didn't take any pictures. Maybe because you were so busy taking care of hubby with his back injury - pain level - 6. Don't worry we have over 800 pictures of our trip and family. I will get them together to send to you. We have so much fun with everyone. Meredith is saving her money to fly to Oregon next. Love you