Sunday, June 29, 2008

Before we all forget.......

Since I am still awaiting my picture CD from the resident trip photographer (you know who you are!), I thought I had better let everyone know that this was a great trip with many highlights!  Here are two of the girls on the red-eye flight to the big city (I may not try that one again!)

Our first attempt to hail a cab! We got much better at it by the end!
Shopping at all the fun NY places.  My faves were H&M, Uniqlo, and Kate's Paperie.
On the way to Norma's for breakfast in a LIMO!
A picture outside of the Gershwin Theater where we saw "Wicked."  Unbelievable!
Such a great adventure.  The heat and humidity neared 100......and my pregnant body almost gave out, but what doesn't kill us makes us stronger, and I have so many fond memories of this trip and the dear friends I was lucky enough to share it with.

5 comments:

cryssal said...

The next trip should be to Dollywood! Who wouldn't love that trip?

Kristen said...

I love seeing all the pictures! The Hailing the cab one is my favorite :) I am quite sure I would be too lame at it..you guys look like pro's :)

Unknown said...

Looks like it was a great trip! And how fun is it that you were able to see Wicked!

Erin said...

I was beginning to take it personal. Good thing we tried the subway.

Fancy Nancy said...

Hey Jen, I know who that resident photographer is! Just got back in town... will get those pics to you!