Saturday, June 28, 2008

A day at the Fountain

We had so much fun yesterday at the fountains!  We grabbed a bunch of bagels from Noah's and some ice cold drinks and headed over to enjoy some fun in the sun (which finally arrived)!  The kids loved it!  Last year, I was running after Max who was running towards the busy street, but this year they just loved the water and the ducks!  We could have stayed much longer except that I noticed we were all turning a bit pink!  This is an activity we will do again and again this summer!




And of course, we had to stop for ice cream afterwards!

6 comments:

Raina said...

i am so glad to see Max is up and running like nothing ever happened! I love the fountains, and especially ice cream. What a fun day out to cool off

j and k said...

Look how fun! What a great mom-you even braved the heat pregnant. You are a good one, Jen!

cryssal said...

Now I miss the fountains too! We will have a huge to do list when we come up in September. Living so close to all the action is so nice! I can't believe how tall your kids look!

Nicholle said...

That looks like a lot of fun!
Your kiddies are so big and so dang cute!

Kristen said...

what a day..wish I were there with you!!

Mandy said...

Man, if it wasn't Sunday, I'd head over there right now. That looks refreshing!