Sunday, November 1, 2009

my birthday boy!

We started the day with pumpkin pancakes for my little punkin!
(Dad had to help blow...in our "blowing out the candles" trial runs Ian got too close and singed his hair!

Ian loved all of his new presents (the kids "helped" him unwrap)
another birthday candle on his pumpkin cake (is there a theme here?)
he really enjoyed diving in!
I can't believe my baby is one! I wish all of my whining would make time slow down!
Happy FIRST Birthday to the sweetest little PUNKIN! We love you, Ian!

3 comments:

Raina said...

Yea yea yea!! Happy Birthday baby Ian! What a celebrations, and we just love that you are such a cute pumpkin baby!! Happy Halloween!!!

Sue said...

How fun. He is such a sweet boy.

Emmalee said...

What a fun birthday! and can I have your pumpkin pancake recipe? :)