Sunday, November 1, 2009

a spooky Halloween.........

We had so much fun this Halloween, I can hardly keep up with it all! I think I need to make a separate post altogether with all of the pumpkin farms we visited! This is hands down my favorite time of the year (you can HAVE Christmas!). Some of these pics are terrible, my camera was on a funky setting, but you get the idea....it was a blast!

not supposed to use your hands on the donut on a string game, little butterfly!
my boys!
carving!

trunk or treat goods...
the little conductor!
madame butterfly
the itsy bitsy spider!
aye matey!

9 comments:

j and k said...

I love all the blog updates! So cute! I love that Ian gets such fall fun for his bday. Nothing is better than pumpkin anything!He's way too old and way too adorable...but I"d say that for all of your little pumpkins!

Alisha B. Whitman said...

I think since having kids old enough to have fun, that Halloween might have become my favorite holiday too. Your kids all look adorable!

Sue said...

So cute. I do like the kids costumes. I'm just not a fan of Halloween! Must be the old age in me.

Raina said...

Very spooky indeed!! The outfits are just too cute! Happy Halloween!!

Betsy said...

The kids all look soooo CUTE!

Gel said...

I loved all the costumes. I agree that I love this time of year too. We had way to much fun with all the farms!! Can't wait for next year already.

Fancy Nancy said...

Cute pics! Happy birthday to Ian! I still can't believe he is one. Looks like all the celebrating was a blast!

cryssal said...

Why didn't Olivia go to the movie? Becuse it was rated Arrrr! So very cute, all of you!

Nicholle said...

I agree with you! I love Halloween...I could give my Christmas away too! Way cute cosutmes!