Saturday, June 12, 2010

should I worry?

Max ran downstairs giggling this afternoon and when I rounded the corner, this is what I saw. It totally cracked me up. I think he would make a pretty girl. Molly was quite put out that he was dressing in her Snow White outfit. I think that might be why he did it. It seems to be a theme he has going right now.
Now, this one is a little worrisome. The gun and the dress. The cackle, along with the dress and gun were a little disconcerting. Max is such a funny little guy. He keeps us laughing!

6 comments:

Gel said...

He is so funny!!! He is a good sport to be the only boy with about 10 girls!! He was fun today!

Alisha B. Whitman said...

Love the smile in the first picture! He sure knows he's cute and doing something funny!

Brittany said...

i love the gun + dress combo! max is going to make a great secret agent. :)

Raina said...

He is such a ham! I love that he has the gun and the dress. At least he is comfortable in whatever. :D

Kristen said...

awh max! His smile in the first picture is just KILLING me. I love it! He is such a handsome dude, even in a princess dress.

cryssal said...

I LOVE that Maxi guy!