Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The happiest place on earth!

Our Disneyland trip was amazing. Really, really magical. It's was like a breath of fresh air after a lot of stress, sadness, and chaos. It was exactly what we were missing, needing, and I think, deserving! We only went for two days, so we opened and closed the park! The kids were troopers! The lines were short and the weather was 72 degrees! The stars aligned and we all had a wonderful time playing together and remembering what life is all about! Here are a few pictures, although I took a million, none of which I am in. Oh well. The memories are burned in my mind forever! Here is Ian on King Triton's Carousel riding a fishy! Ian had the most fun of us all, I think. He was so excited over every single thing and character, and had a hug for each and every one. He wasn't scared of anything! He was devastated when they wouldn't let him go on Goofy's Go-Coaster over a measly quarter inch! He made us all giddy!
Chip and Dale!
We waited an hour to see the princesses, but Molly assures me that the line "wasn't long at all!" We saw Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, and Jasmine.
Hands down Ian's new favorite. He loves Mickey. He didn't even know who he was until we went, and he loved visiting his house, giving him a big hug, a huge kiss, and a high five. It is priceless to see Ian recount this experience with actions and spot on facial expressions!
Halloween at Disneyland. The verdict is: scary! Space Mountain is super scary with very eerie ghosts, and lots of the rides have surprises that my scaredy cats did not appreciate at all. Of course, we made them do every ride, because let's face it, Disneyland is not cheap, and we needed to get our money's worth! This meant that Max's head was buried in my lap on most rides, but c'est la vie...
What else is there to say? I am a convert! Disneyland truly is the happiest place on earth!

7 comments:

Brittany said...

it looks like you had lots of fun! i think disneyland would be exceptionally fun when you have a few young'ns with you. i can just imagine how thrilled molly must've been to see the princesses. and the pic of ian and mickey. priceless. so, so fun! i'm glad you wend. :)

Phoebe said...

I have to admit that Disneyland is my favorite place on earth! Looks like you enjoyed every last drop of it!

Kristen said...

Im so jealous. We need to go. Ian and Mickey Mouse is just about the cutest thing E.V.E.R.

Sue said...

We met the SAME Cinderella! How cool is that. I love disneyland!!!

Emmalee said...

Looks so fun. I am super jealous! Can I come next time?

cryssal said...

Ian's favorite is Mickey because I am his favorite! What a super fun trip! I really should have stowed away.

Raina said...

wow!!! What a fun trip! I'm oozing with envy. The pictures look so fun, and now I'll need to plan a trip like that of our own!!!