Saturday, September 25, 2010

the grand finale...

For Olivia's party, she chose the theme, "Alice in Wonderland." She is obsessed with the new Tim Burton movie! She invited 8 friends, all of whom came, and it was a super fun night!

Here is the invitation:
Everyone had to drink one of these little sugary/waxy drinks and enter through the rabbit hole!
Yep, there's the rabbit hole. Oh, how I wish I had video of the girls going through it!
We made "Mad Hatter" hats. These girls were so creative and FUN with their hats. I was super impressed at their detail and style! They did such fun, unique hats and loved decorating them.
Then, we had dinner (pizza, of course). And, then we had a tea party with lemonade and these little mini-cupcakes and ice cream. Every girl had a unique tea cup and saucer (thank you Deseret Industries). The girls got so into their little tea time.
tea party!
Pin the tail on the Cheshire Cat (aren't we original?) Same friend drew this AWESOME cat!
All the girls in their Mad Hatter Hats.
Great party! I still can't believe my baby is ten! She is such a darling, happy, giggly, sweet girl!

10 comments:

cryssal said...

You so deserve the year off next year! I love it, so much fun! I want you to throw my next birthday party!

Brittany said...

wow! i am impressed! you didn't tell me about the darling cupcakes you had... and i love the tea cup idea. that everyone had their own individual one. so fun! another success!

j and k said...

That is about the cutest party ever! I'm going to have to copy that one sometime. Darling Jen...you are AMAZING!

Raina said...

I am so in ahhh of you!!! Amazing party! That alone would have sent me right over the edge. The girls look darling, their hats and games look like so much fun! I wish I was 10 years old living in your house!
Way to go!

Reba said...

Whoa. I better not be a mother, I just couldn't do all that.

Fancy Nancy said...

WOW girl! I bet you are exhausted from this month! Darling ideas on all three... now take a nap!!!

bontovi said...

Jen... You're such a SUPERMOM!!! Great job with all the parties!

Kristen said...

darling!! Every last detail! You are super party mom in every aspect! I love it. I bet she will never forget it either :)

grandma bonnie said...

That was one beautiful party, I know all the girls had a blast, Olivia is darling. Love you all!

Mary Ann said...

I love all your ideas for the birthday parties. I'm coming to you next time I'm throwing one.
Also, your Disneyland and beach pictures are adorable!