Sunday, September 12, 2010

Birthday Craziness

It is that time again, folks, where I overwhelm my blog with birthday photos from the crazy September 9th whirlwind! Here is a quick look at our fabulous day with more birthday party updates to come later!

We began the day with French Toast with pears and whipped cream. Olivia and Molly's choice, because Max doesn't care about food other than for the purpose of keeping him alive and fueling him to build another masterpiece. Then, we opened a few gifts. They got cute birthday outfits, but here they each are with their favorite gift from Mom and Dad:

Olivia-Alice in Wonderland DS game.

Max- The Batcave Trio Blocks. Can you tell he's excited. You should have seen the look on my face when I built it with him for the third time. He sure loves to take it apart.
Molly-a tea set you paint yourself and then bake it in the oven. She got this for a friend once and hasn't stopped talking about it. She has painted it several times, each time adding detail for extra beauty. When she gets it just right, we will bake it and then have a killer tea party!
Olivia headed to school and Max and Molly got to go to their preschool open house to meet their teachers. They are super excited to start this week! Then, we did McDonald's with some friends and Dad took lunch to Olivia and ate with her at her school! For dinner, the kids (again, Olivia and Molly) decided on The Olive Garden for dinner. It was YUMMY and we were so lucky to have Abby with us for the evening!
Then, it was home for cake and ice cream and, YES, more presents!
Max blowing candles:
Molly!
And, cute Olivia!
It was a super day for all. While I was driving Olivia to school I asked her what she thought about sharing her birthday with Max and Molly and she just smiled and laughed and said, "I think it's kinda fun!" That was music to my ears. I hope all of my kiddos had a really happy day and felt as special as they each are!



5 comments:

bontovi said...

So sweet! Happy Birthday to your cute kids:). Love ya Jen!

Sue said...

Happy birthday one and almost all of your kids! I've been so out of touch with blogging that I forgot it was even september and birthday time. Give them all a squeeze for me please! Love to you all!

Emmalee said...

What a fun birthday! You're such a great mom to make sure each kid feels special! We sure love you guys...

j and k said...

What FUN festivities! I am so overwhelmed by just ONE birthday at a time that I don't know how you pull it all off and make it look so dang cute! Their little faces are so cute. You perfectly captured how excited they were about their day...and you can tell they each felt special!

Nicholle said...

Wow!!! I am so impressed that you can pull off three b-days and make them feel special!!! Oh to be more like you!!!