Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fourth Grade...


OK, seriously. Fourth Grade! What happened? Wasn't I just blogging about kindergarten? UGH! She is so excited to be back to school, with the most favorite teacher she has ever had! Her school does 3/4 blends, so she is an upperclassman this year, you could say. The great thing about that, is there is very little transition, because she knows the ropes of this class and teacher so well. We are hoping for an awesome year this year! Isn't she adorable???
First day in her new class!
Reunited with a friend hanging up jackets and backpacks.
Here's to fourth grade! Go and get 'em Olivia!

7 comments:

cryssal said...

Woogs, you look super cute! I love your headband (I am way into headbands right now). I miss you guys tons.

grandma bonnie said...

OLIVIA looks so darling! Love the big smile too. 4th grade is going to be awesome!

BIG Brother said...

good luck woogs! you'll do awesome!

Nicholle said...

A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.

j and k said...

Oh, so darling! Boys look out!

Raina said...

I love the school pics!!! She is so cute, and 4th grade?? I REMEMBER the 4th grade! Super exciting!

Kristen said...

What a way to capture the first day of school! I was seriously mame this year in that department. She is Super duper and I KNOW she will ahve a fab year!! Super cute olivia!