Sunday, September 12, 2010

Molly's party

Thank you, dear Molly, for choosing butterflies as your theme this year for your party! It made Mommy's job so easy and FUN! Here is the cupcake cake I made (idea stolen directly from Kim, I have no originality) and it turned out FUN!

Here are the darling little butterflies enjoying said cake!
Molly got this excited about EVERY gift. I just love how much she enjoys life!
Pinata+9 girls=near death experience and LOTS of candy!
Pin the antennas on the butterfly!
Here are some of the little butterflies. We took this before the last four arrived, and then I forgot to take another! Oh dear! Aren't they all so darling in their wings???
We also did a butterfly walk with lots of fun prizes, made antenna headbands, and did a cute watercolor butterfly craft using a coffee filter. The girls were all so fun and energetic! They giggled non-stop! It was a great time, and Molly was in h.e.a.v.e.n!!! Happy 5th birthday dear little Molly-heart! Now, promptly stop growing up!!!

8 comments:

Reba said...

Cute cute cute! You are a fun mom.

Betsy said...

LOVE the butterfly cake (I may have to steal your stolen idea...thanks Kim!)!!! And, good for you, for having their own friend party. Although I love my twin brother dearly (he was always my best friend growing up), I got so I hated having to share my "friend" parties with him.

Raina said...

Wow!! that cake is adorable. You seriously have your hands full with all these birthdays, but your amazingness is just shining through!!! Keep it up!!

Fancy Nancy said...

Annie had such a wonderful time! Thanks so much Molly for inviting her to your special butterfly party!!!

bontovi said...

too cute!!! i heart butterflies:) your Molly is so gorgeous!

Alisha B. Whitman said...

Original idea or not, the cake is adorable! Our girls had a blast there too - thanks for inviting them!

Sue said...

A Happy Belated Birthday to the beautiful butterfly (you know who you are Molly!) I hope you had a great special day!

Unknown said...

Darling birthday! Super cute cake - I have heard it said that one of the best compliments you can give is to copy someones great idea! :) Molly is one lucky little girl!