Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Groundhog Day.....every day...

Does anyone else LOVE this movie? It has become a typical joke in my life that I am living this movie. Does anyone else feel this way? Every day is the same. Get up, run, shower, make breakfast, clean up, get kids ready, take them to school, dance, gymnastics, clean the house, fix lunch, clean up, laundry, laundry, laundry, make dinner, clean up, piano, basketball practice, bathe kids, clean up, put kids to bed, clean up. YIKES. I make it sound so glamorous!
However, the beauty of my personal Groundhog's day, is that I get to do all of the above with the people I adore most in this world, so I don't really mind so much that what I do is the same each day, because I get to be the mom to the greatest miracles in this world-my children, and the wife to my soul mate. Things could be much, much worse.

And, Puxatawny Phil did not see his shadow, so Spring is coming very soon. Yeah, right.

5 comments:

Emmalee said...

This is so funny because I just read this article yesterday:
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705365532/Ode-to-Groundhog-Day.html
And I couldn't agree more!

Brittany said...

another sign that we were friends in heaven... i too love the movie 'groundhog day'. and the first thing i checked on the internet wednesday was to see if phil saw his shadow. and!... guess what movie i made wyatt watch with me wednesday night!

agreed, a lot of my days feel like they are the same in and out. just remember, "don't drive angry!" :)

Sue said...

Just think of it like this...if you screw up something today, you get another chance tomorrow to make it better!

Stacy said...

We love this movie! I was seriously watching it while in labor with Mason.

grandma bonnie said...

Enjoy every moment with those kids, they grow up way too fast!!