Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I really super love this guy. Especially lately. Not sure why it goes in cycles for us, anyone else like that? I mean, I love him all the time, really, it's just that there are those rough patches, and then the smooth ones come, and it's a great reminder of why we stick it out together. We are on an upswing now, and I am enjoying the bliss of it all. The affirmation of why we ARE. I mean, the storms come, and we weather those together, sometimes well, other times, not so well, but when the clouds break, and we are still us, it makes my heart sing! (sappy, but true)
Happy Valentine's Day, Jonny!
(what could he be whispering in my ear? I will never tell!)

3 comments:

BIG Brother said...

oh yeah, I think everyone goes through those times, especially if you've been together for a long time. I know we do, certain cycles where it's better than other times, but the love is always there. A lot of people split too easily when they hit these patches, mistakingly thinking that it's all over. Proud of you guys for sticking it out and showing that love to the kids, teaching them how to treat your significant other!

cryssal said...

I love the picture! You guys are the cutest!

j and k said...

I love your honesty and sincerity! It's so true...it's total cycles (as I know we talked about the other day). I'm always grateful for the good cycles to get us through the bad ones. I know what Jon's whispering in your ear-something to do with how you got out of that ticket in court.
;-)