Friday, February 11, 2011

a heart melter...

Since it is almost Valentine's Day (which is my second favorite holiday, for those of you who are keeping track), I thought I would post some things that melted my heart today (so far):


1. Max crawling into bed with me for a snuggle before breakfast.

2. Jonny starting my car so it was nice and warm (seat included) when I got in this very chilly morning!

3. Ian sharing his old-fashioned donut with me by his own free will and choice. Yum!

4. Max saying, "don' t take my Ian from me!" when I told Ian it was nap time.

5. Reading three Thomas the Tank Engine stories to Ian before his nap while he cuddled right under my chin. Then, tickling the buttermilk out of him while he giggled until he ran out of breath!

6. Molly telling me that I am the "best cutter ever" when I helped her finish her valentines (which entailed butting 57 hearts and 36 leaves from cardstock).

7. Max asking me, "is there anything I can do for you, Mom?"

And, it's only three o'clock, so I am sure there will be many, many more. Wishing all of you a heart-melting weekend.

1 comment:

cryssal said...

Maybe I should write down all the nice things and then maybe I wouldn't hear the talk back as much. I think I will give it a try today! Thanks for the idea JOTB!