Friday, November 30, 2007

Go and see it!

Olivia and I went to see "Enchanted" today, and I not only HIGHLY recommend it; I URGE you to go see it and take everyone you know! This movie made me want to go home and dance Jon around the house.  I didn't actually do it, but I WANTED to.  I also wanted to dance Patrick Dempsey around my house, but don't tell Jon!  This movie is for ALL ages, gals and guys. So cute! So HILARIOUS! I truly laughed my head off (unfortunately, NOT my butt)!  And, I can't get the soundtrack out of my head, so I am going to download it, for $9.99 from Itunes!


I tried to upload the trailer, and failed, but you can view the trailer at www.fandango.com.  After you view the trailer, go ahead and click on "purchase tickets."  

Disney should pay me for my advertising.

8 comments:

Kristen said...

This has been on my "want to see" list this season, thanks for the promo! And what a fun daughter date, makes me want to wake bella up and take her now! :)

Fancy Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fancy Nancy said...

Would you recommend it for my boys, or is it kind of a chick flick?

Jen said...

I recommend it for all humans

Mandy said...

I can't wait, this is on my list of movies to see over Christmas.

Mandy said...

Oh, PS, I blog.
mandynmichael.blogspot.com

cryssal said...

I have plans to see "Enchanted" this holiday season. Since I won't be having an Enchanted trip to OR. I will pretend I am while watching the movie! Thanks for the review!

Alisha B. Whitman said...

Cooper thought it looked totally ridiculous from a preview on tv, but I secretly wanted to see it. Thanks for the recommendation.