Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween treats for my Halloween sweets!

Here's the clan on Halloween night!  We headed to the church for some spooky fun!  The kids ate donuts off of hanging strings....tricky, and then wrapped themselves like mummies and got their faces painted.  Then, we headed out to the parking lot for trunk or treat!
Go Molly!

Trunk or treat!
Of course, no night would be the same without bubbos!
Good enough to eat!


My little "angel."  
These two M and Ms melt in your mouth, not in your hands!
Trunk or treat!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

oh! M&M's will always be my favorite, now I have another reason for them to be..You did an OUTSTANDING job on the costumes as well, way to go my friend!

cryssal said...

The Costumes turned out great! They all looked so cute.

Fancy Nancy said...

You are so creative! I am so impressed with the M & M outfits! Darling! Thanks for hanging out Halloween...it was so fun!

Phoebe said...

I am loving the donut pictures.