Thursday, November 29, 2007

So many reasons to give thanks.........

The kids were so happy to see their big brother, Parker.
Olivia and "aunt" Brooke.
Max and Tage play the piano.
Max tried to get on sweetheart, but didn't last long!  It's pretty high up there, Papa!


Molly loved my brother, Randy.  
Max, Parker and Jon whip the mashed potatos for Thanksgiving.
Grandma Maxine and her two baby boys.

We just returned from a whirlwind trip to the mother ship for the Thanksgiving holiday.  We drove, which means we spent 12 + quality hours together on our voyage there!  And another blessed 14 hours on the way home, due to a lovely snowstorm!  Oh, family bonding. Thank goodness for McDonald's playlands, or as Max says, "yea..........donalds!"
We had a great trip.  We saw both sets of grandparents, lots of cousins, aunts and uncles, Olivia's pregnant horse, Sweetheart, and the very missed big brother, Parker.  
I just thought that I would share some pictures.  It warmed my heart to see my children so loved by relatives who we rarely see.  There is nothing like going home.

7 comments:

Phoebe said...

Kind of sounds like how our trip to L.A. will be over New Year's. Except for the pregnant horse part.

Erin said...

What a fun trip. I am sure the kids had a blast, but all the aunts, uncles and cousins were the lucky ones. They were lucky to have you around.

cryssal said...

I love love loved it! It was way too short. Ask Mony where her nose is for me! We are trying to work out all our kinks for a possibility of going to Oregon on the SS Minnow. (thought I would keep the voyage theme)

Kristen said...

When you say "there is nothing like going home" that must mean you want to move there, which would be excellent for me (and Erin I am sure :) ..so please consider!

Jen said...

I said it's good to visit Kristen, don't get carried away. Although, with you two there, it's not as horrid of a thought!

BIG Brother said...

was great seeing you guys again, and I miss my Molly!!

Raina said...

Great family pictures. I never think to take pictures with everyone. Good job! Also, I'm so glad to hear that you won't consider moving. I would DIE if YOU left too!!!