Tuesday, April 29, 2008

And then, there was work to be done!

Jonny finally got a chance to mow our meadow/yard.  We really need to look into getting a goat to keep up with our half acre lawn and weed-fest!  Max held onto the lower bar the WHOLE TIME.  Talk about a boy with persistence!  It took close to an hour, and he helped push the whole time!  And, cried when it was all done.  Jon is the most patient father to allow this.  I get frustrated after just a few minutes of this while I am vacuuming.  
Max loves the lawn mower so much that we decided to get him his own so he doesn't have to wait around for the once a week mowing!  He mostly likes to mow the patio, since it's easier to push that way!  Thanks again, Craigslist, for the great deal!

9 comments:

Sugarlene said...

Wow! What a beautiful green yard.... If I lived close by I would mow for you when Jon isn't home cause I loveeee to mow. Especially on our tractor mower.

Sugarlene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sugarlene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Phoebe said...

I remember Henry and Calvin doing the same thing. I was always amazed that the sound didn't bother them.

cryssal said...

I need to get my guys back to mowing! I don't mind it except around the pump and that frog phobia just hops up!

Mandy said...

I have never mowed the lawn. Ever. Not once in my life.

One day . . .

Raina said...

great find on Craigslist!

Alisha B. Whitman said...

How cute! And hey, he might wear dress-up high heels some days, but he loves to mow the lawn on others - all boy. Jenelle is terrified of the lawn mower and Meri is a bit too curious. She'd put the whole stinkin thing in her mouth if she could.

Kristen said...

What hard workers, slaving day and night for the woman in the family :) Im not surprised you found such a great item on craigslist, you are a magnet for good deals my friend. Very very cute !