Sunday, April 20, 2008

My favorite purchases of late

These are in NO particular order...........

1.  Hanna Andersson's little girls underwear.........they are thick, super soft,  and cover Os entire bottom!

2.  A purple blowdryer from Sally Beauty called "Plugged In."  I have never been so in love with a dryer!  It makes my hair silky soft, and I hardly have to flat iron it!  Yee haw!!!

3. Trader Joe's ABC pasta!  My twins LOVED it with butter and parmesan cheese.  Bonus: it has spinach and tomato flavored pasta as well as whole grain all mixed together!  Molly ate two bowls!

4. Fuji apple from Costco.  I love these apples.  We are an apple family.  We go through these like crazy and I have never bitten into one that wasn't sweet!

5. Mini desserts from PF Changs.  At two bucks a piece, these little gems deliver BIG flavor and SMALL guilt.  I highly recommend the chocolate.

6. Bare Minerals.  This was a re-purchase because I was out, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stuff.  It feels great on my skin, and covers all of my red bumps that Olivia loves to point out when I'm not wearing it!

7.  Seychelles Eyeliner pumps in Indigo.  They are darling and strappy and a "just right" shade of blue.  Now I just need somewhere to wear them!  Check out the shoes at www.piperlime.com 

8. Gap girls flip flops for Olivia.  They are two for $8 and have a track record for NOT giving her blisters.  They have some darling shades and colors at www.gap.com  

9.  Burt's Bees lip balm.  I buy this over and over too.  One for my purse, one for my nightstand. Your lips can never be too moisturized!

This list brought a smile to my face, which I need so badly these days.  What are some of your favorites???



4 comments:

Kristen said...

I love your list ! I would love to contribute as to my list of fave's, but all I have these days are my good looks :)

cryssal said...

These days the top of my list would have to be my bed, not cuz I am depressed but because, I haven't got to sleep in it much lately. Airborne, has really helped me through my cold. Cassity swears by the stuff.

Sugarlene said...

I love to go shopping with Rachel, cause she is the queen of fashion.
I LOVE to go shopping at Costco.
Other than that, I'm not much of a shopper.
I am shopping for a new bedroom suite for me and Glenn. any suggestions on where to look?

Sue said...

Burts Bees and Dave do not mix. When we went to pick Tiffany up in No. Carolina from her mission she bought some Burts Bees lip balm for her dad who FREQUENTLY moisturizes his lips. About a half hour after his first application he began to develop a rash on his top lip that spread quite rapidly. He actually had a blister on his top lip from this stuff. This product is NOT on his top 5-fave list.