Thursday, April 17, 2008

Blank

I thought that I would blog about the fact that I have nothing to blog about.  I want so badly to be interesting, thought-provoking, inspiring, motivating, funny, quirky, edgy, and such, but guess what?  Any of that that I ever had has LEFT the building.  


Is it just ME that gets dumb when I am pregnant?  

I truly have no originality left. I cannot read anything except brainless magazines.  I can barely carry on a normal conversation, as many of you have noticed.

And, it's BUGGING me.  

So, while my kids are still cute, my husband is still the best, and our life goes on eventfully as usual, I have nothing but space.

Thank you all for blogging such darling things.  It is quite entertaining for me in my comatose state.  

8 comments:

Sugarlene said...

Oh come on Jen, you are always so darling and witty......i haven't noticed the change....i love you just the way you are.....

cryssal said...

Did you read Tami's blog on momnesia? It might make you fell better if you can understand the big words.

Kristen said...

I couldnt have said it any better than Shirleen :)

Anonymous said...

I feel like that all the time! I heard you got a hair cut!:) do i get to see a pic??

Raina said...

Well.. I haven't noticed a change at all either! Even if YOU think you have pregnancy brain, at least you don't have a pregnancy butt!! :D

Alisha B. Whitman said...

I'm still wondering why my brain hasn't come back? Meredith is over a year now, I guess I should stop waiting.

Kristen said...

In case you are wondering, I got the same weird comment from a "servidores" Kim and I think it may be blog spam..how annoying.

j and k said...

Well...at least you make pregnancy look good! And, after hanging out, I'd say that you made some lovely, intellectual conversation! Very impressive, not at all comotose like.