Tuesday, April 29, 2008

We're goin' to the zoo, zoo, zoo. How about you, you,you?

So when you get a sunny day, you have to take advantage, which is why I rousted my bunch out of bed early Saturday morning to get a jump on the crowd that I KNEW would be swarming the zoo!  It was sunny, but chilly in those early hours when everything was shaded.  Right off the bat, Olivia fell on the pavement going down a hill too quickly in her new flip-flops, and really hurt her knee!  Luckily, the zoo med "Chip" came to the rescue.  Very luck for Olivia, since her lame mom didn't even have a napkin to stop the bleeding let alone a Band-Aid.

The zoo train was the biggest hit of all. Here is a very RARE picture of all three!



5 comments:

Raina said...

Ok.. you have the best looking family! I can't get over each of them! The zoo looks deceivingly warm. I can't wait till the sun is out on a more consistent basis and we can go with our little ones. :D

cryssal said...

I am so jealous, the day looks awesome! I am not so jealous of the zoo, I am all zooed out for a bit!

Mandy said...

Hey, great minds must think alike . . .we were at the zoo Saturday too!

j and k said...

What a beautiful little family...and growing! They each look adorable! Except that poor knee-tell Olivia I hope it feels better! What a great family!

Kristen said...

Ill just comment on this one instead of both, I must say, I am jealous of your trip, we have FOND memories of that zoo! Looks like you had a fun day together!!!