Thursday, April 3, 2008

Big news!

Once upon a time there was a girl who couldn't get pregnant.  For twelve years she and her husband tried (and the trying was always fun!) to no avail.  But then one cold night in February, it finally stuck!  And she finally got to see a test say "YES!".  She realized she is not a failure after all.  And, while she has been hugging the white chamber pot for weeks on end, this family could not be more thrilled to welcome another little one..............yes, the LAST little one!

And the six of them lived happily ever after............This is our TRUE TALE.  Stay tuned for more details which will surely come if I can ever stop puking.

OK!  I am coming clean to all of you out there who might be wondering why I have had the flu for 6 weeks and yet my waistline is rapidly expanding........we are expecting baby #4 (not #4 and #5, we are sure it's just ONE!).  We are thrilled about this SHOCKING discovery since the doctors told us it could NEVER happen.  That just goes to show that docs don't know it all and that God is in charge!  So, that's the big news...........we can't wait to welcome #4 at the end of October.


15 comments:

Che said...

Oh so FUN! Congrats! (nice job Jon-Chris says) Do you think there might be a market for it if I invented a "nicer, more user friendly...borderline pretty - chamber?" Nah, I didn't think so. So sorry you're sick. Have you told Max and Molly?

Betsy said...

AWESOME!!!!! I am sooo excited for you. As I'm sitting here in my swollen pregnancy misery I want to jump up and do the Happy Dance. Misery loves company, so I'm glad you're back in the club.

Phoebe said...

What?! What?! And I thought you were just avoiding me:)

Such GREAT news!

Kristen said...

I am so excited for you Jen! I only wish I lived closer to be of some help! Did you ever make it out to get groceries? :)

Raina said...

WHAT!!! I am dying to pick up the phone this second and call you, but it's kinda late. CONGRATS!!!! This is FAB news!!! I hope you don't puke anymore.

Mandy said...

So THAT'S where you've been! Yay for you!!!!!

Congratulations!

Mandy said...

One more thing, I've just been pondering, Isn't it weird how peeing on a stick can change your whole life? I guess the stick doesn't really have anything to do with it . . . but it lets you know (in three minutes or less) that life is going to get even more exciting!

These are the deep thoughts that enter my head late at night when I should be sleeping instead of messing around on the computer.

Erin said...

Congrats! We couldn't be happier for you. What a deserving family. How lucky this little one will be. Hope you feel better soon.

Fancy Nancy said...

WOW JEN! That IS big news! Congrats! I can't believe you will have 4 kids... You are good at keeping things quiet!!! It sounds like you aren't feeling the best, I hope that passes soon. Congrats again!!!!

Stacy said...

Jennifer!!!! and of course Jon,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am sooo excited for you. How wonderful to add to your sweet family. I hope you're not too disappointed to only have ONE baby! :)

Connor and Jana said...

Congrats, We are so excited for your family! Isn't God amazing! I hope you start feeling better soon! That is always no fun.

Unknown said...

Yeah!! I can't wait to tell Jared. This is great news, although I am sure sorry that you are sick, hope you get better soon! Do your kids know yet?

Alisha B. Whitman said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting! Is everyone ready to be big sisters and big brother? I don't know how you take care of them while you're so sick - feel better soon!

cryssal said...

WHAT? You are pregnant with your first true child! (Did I word that wrong?) I am so way happy. I can come help as often as you need me as soon as we get our private plane out of the shop! Or we win the lottery which ever comes first! I wish I could be more helpful!

Ashley said...

Jen I am so excited for you guys! Another perfect example of everything happening, "In the Lord's time" and not in ours! Congratulations, you'll be in my prayers!! I love you so much and hope we can see each other soon!!