Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter best


Easter was lovely here, despite the pouring rain! Here are my cute girls!
Best friends...
The whole cute clan...
Olivia made cute bunny cupcakes for dessert!
I love celebrating the holidays with my little (or not so little) family.  It is the greatest joy in my life!  All of the work, preparation, and planning aside, we just get to play, laugh, eat and enjoy each other.  I am especially grateful at this time of year for the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, who made it possible for us to be together as a family forever!  I hope your Easter was as lovely as ours!

9 comments:

BIG Brother said...

we sure missed you guys at Easter, but it looks like you guys did ok. great looking family!

j and k said...

You are always so good at planning fun activities with your kids. Seriously, Martha. I wish that I could come up with fun crafts like you. The kids look DARLING!

cryssal said...

I love the outfits! I wanted to go shopping so bad. Glad Easter was so fun for you guys. Miss you.

Erin said...

everyone looks so darling. Both grils and boys dressed to the nines. I love Easter.

Kristen said...

to die! I love these, the kids are getting so big..not fair that we cant see them growing up!

Raina said...

I agree with the others. They look FANTASTIC in their matching outfits! I love that Easter brings out the new cloths and fun activities. Great Job!!!

grandma bonnie said...

We surely missed all of you at Easter this year, I loved the outfits and darling smiling faces! The cupcakes looked yummy too! Love you guys!

BIG Brother said...

wow, Molly is quite a bit taller than Max isn't she?

Gel said...

Your kids did look so cute in their new outfits. I love the Bunny cupcakes.