Monday, April 6, 2009

sad...

Today we were running an errand and we passed our favorite ice cream joint.  Olivia sat up straight and said, "I think I see Jaide and Tage."  I replied, "oh, that would be cool, but doubtful!"  She got quiet.  On our way back through town, we passed the ice cream place again, and she said, "Mom, do you ever wonder what people are doing or thinking?"  and I said, "sure," and she said, "well, I wonder what Jaide and Tage are doing right now, cause I really miss them."  UGH!  It made me cry!  She loves her cousins  SO MUCH!  Then, when we pulled into our driveway she said, "oh, I was hoping they would be here to surprise us."  Another pang! So, tonight I am sad and EXTRA missing some of my favorites....here are some pictures that lifted my spirits!


(by the way, guys, you can surprise us any time!)

6 comments:

cryssal said...

Maybe all our surprises are backfiring, she thinks we could show up at anytime. THat is so sweet and I love all the pictures too. I think we would all move back in a heartbeat(and a paycheck!). We miss you tons too.

j and k said...

Oh how sweet and sad! So fun to have such great cousins with such fun memories, but so hard when they aren't near. Tell Olivia we'll be her surrogate cousins if she wants! :-)

Kristen said...

that is sad. I think Crystal should just move back to lo..yeah, that would solve alot of sadness!

Jen said...

cryssal We love you giss so much and that wolde by so nice to see you and we are gowing to see you in uto love olivia jon jen molly max ian parkerand we can ,t wat to see you and cryssal mack shor you send me my stuff on webkinz and tagge we love you

Jen said...

okthats ok ok ok ok

Sue said...

What a special tribute to cousins. We think about you guys all the time and can't wait till we can "surprise" you!