Monday, September 7, 2009

fall fashion show...

Twas the night before school and all through the house
were fall fashions galore: Union Bay and Levi Strauss.
Olivia is ready, all tucked in her bed,
while visions of notebooks dance in her head.
Her lunch is all packed, her messenger bag, too.
She's ready for school tomorrow, how about YOU?

Here is a sneak peak at her THIRD GRADE wardrobe!






I cannot believe my baby is in the third grade and has a birthday in two days. Really? How can she be turning 9??? Lots more to come this week of her first day at school and THREE birthdays!

10 comments:

Mandy said...

What a trendsetter! Good luck on the first day back!

Sugarlene said...

I hope you can run fast....cause those boys are gonna be chasing you!

Marta said...

She's such a cutie! Lovin' the outfits!! Good luck with "birthday day!" :)

Aspen said...

That's right! You have three birthdays tomorrow, right? WOW! Good luck. Olivia looks great!

grandma bonnie said...

Love the poem, you poet! Love my little ray of sunshine!! What a cutie 3rd. grader! Can't wait to see all of you!

Kristen said...

STY-LIN'! Love her fashion show..and your cute poem :)

Mel said...

Yay Olivia! Happy Birthday everyone!

j and k said...

How cute cute cute! I love that tie dyed skirt! She's a fashionista for sure! Thanks for calling yesterday...I need to get back to you, it meant so much to me. Eva has been super sick. And, most importantly...HAPPY BIRTHDAY to three of my favs!

cryssal said...

I love the new fall fashions. I am so sad that I couldn't be there for the birthdays, that I am in mourning today!!! Happy Birthdays, I love you guys!

Raina said...

The poem is so cute... and you are so funny for putting it together. :D Those outfits... and that girl are just too hip! She'll knock 'em dead this year!