Tuesday, September 1, 2009

ten months

ten months!
oops, looks like Olivia dressed Ian for bed! I just let him sleep in it, since he looked so darn cute. This is what Ian is doing these days to make us smile...
crawling
clapping
signing "more"
clucking his tongue
pulling up in his crib
playing pat-a-cake
dancing to his favorite music (unfortunately, his taste in music runs towards his dad's)
eating anything and everything
cuddling his mommy
giggling at Max's physical stunts
pulling Molly's hair (and she lets him do it!)
hanging out with Olivia, his awesome roommate
and rocking out with dad!

12 comments:

j and k said...

He is one beautiful girl, I mean boy! Love the jams! :-) Such a hunk!

cryssal said...

He does look darling! Olivia takes after her dad in pajama choices! I am in shock that he is 10 months!!!

Raina said...

purple looks very manly! I love this picture... and I just want to squeeze him. :D

Alisha B. Whitman said...

Cracks me up that you let him sleep in it. When I got to your blog I was confused for a second, thinking I'd gone to the wrong place because you don't have a baby girl :) But even in purple princesses, he doesn't look like a girl.

Alisha B. Whitman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gel said...

He looks beautiful!! I love when he waves buy!! He is so cute!

Mel said...

What a good big sis!

Kristen said...

Hillarious, I had to do a double take..what a nice big sister to get him all girlied up for bedtime :) He is as handsome as they come!!

grandma bonnie said...

Oh my gosh, look at my darling boy! I think the girls are winning there...

Betsy said...

Too funny! The girls probably won't be the boss for long...so they might as well enjoy it while they can.

Marta said...

That is sooooo funny and ultra cute!!! I also did a double take!! I love that you let him sleep in it! He might someday be a little "confused", but Olivia will still have self-confidence! :) Just kidding! I would have left him in it too, he looks adorable!!!

Sugarlene said...

You could dress that boy in pink with ribbons in his hair.....but there is not mistake, that he is ALL boy!