Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy FOURTH birthday, Molly!

Happy number FOUR to my little princess! Molly was so excited for her birthday. Here she is enjoying her candle on her Swedish Pancake. I love this cute look on her face. She is the queen of fun facial expressions!

And, here she is in her birthday outfit. Her shirt is Ms. Trouble. She loves the book, and she IS the main character!
We went to the zoo with friends, and the kids had SO MUCH fun!
looking for bears...
Here are my girlies at the Grilled Cheese Grill. So fun!
Molly is just a dear! She is super affectionate. When she wants loves, she says, "Mom, I want to curl up in your arms!" Of course, how can I say no to that? She loves to play with Barbies (and much to my chagrin, she likes to play them with ME), Polly Pockets, and, of course, DRESS-UP! She is a girly-girly-GIRL. It's pretty fun. She got a bride Barbie and groom Ken for her birthday, and a full ballet outfit, because she is starting a little ballet class next week, and can't wait! She is such a fun part of our family. She keeps us laughing with the funny things that come out of her mouth. And, her screams...well, let's just say, all of her good aspects make up for a lot! Happy birthday to our little girl! We love you, Molly!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

She's so pretty Jen. And I too love her expressions. She has sucha fun bubbly personality and her giggle is pretty contagious :) happy brithday Molly!!

cryssal said...

Mony Happy Birthday! Molly IS quite the gal isn't she? She is the best dresser upper that I know!

Alisha B. Whitman said...

What a look! She always makes me smile - she's just so darn cute.